Terms of Service
This Web site at “www.fcon21.biz” is owned and operated by FCON21™ [imprint]. Our services are provided only on the terms stated below.
- 1. Age Restrictions
- 2. Copyright
- 3. Linking to fcon21.biz
- 5. Accurate Information
- 6. Account Security
- 7. No unlawful conduct or improper use
- 8. Trademarks
- 9. Links to other Web sites
- 10. Comment Policy
- 11. Material Connection Disclosure
- 12. Legal Disclaimers
- 12.1. General Disclaimer
- 12.2. Earnings and Income Disclaimers
- 13. DMCA Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are younger than 18 years, you only may use our websites under supervision of your parents. If you are a minor do not submit any personal information to us or other website visitors.
The work on FCON21’s websites are protected by copyright law as indicated — usually in the footer of each page or the home page. In most cases—but not all cases—the following license applies.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
You may link from your page to any page on this Web site in a reasonable way:
- You may link to any web page that produces output with MIME-Type text/html or text/plain. The context from your page should fit the context of our linked page.
- The linked content must be displayed in a full browser window.
- Links as sources for FRAME, IFRAME, or similar technics are prohibited.
- Links to other resources, like images, content style sheets, scripts are not allowed.
- Link spamming is not allowed and will not be tolerated.
You agree to maintain accurate personal information as needed, depending on the type of services you are using (contact email, telephone, payment information). You will provide updates to FCON21 within five (5) business days, after the change of information. If FCON21 has reasonable grounds to suspect that your information is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, FCON21 has the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to terminate its services and close your account. Failure by you, for whatever reason, to respond within ten (10) business days to any inquiries made by FCON21 to determine the validity of information provided by you will constitute a material breach of this agreement.
You agree you are responsible for keeping access information (login/username) to any of our services secret. You agree you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify FCON21 immediately, if you suspect your account has been compromised. FCON21 will not be liable for any damages or losses due to unauthorized use of your account. FCON21 disclaims any liability for any activity in your account, whether authorized by you or not.
You agree not to use our services directly or indirectly for unlawful or morally objectionable purposes or in violation of this agreement. You agree to comply with any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, government rules or requirements. We reserve the right - in our sole discretion - to terminate your account without refund, when violating this term.
fcon21™ is an unregistered, protected trademark of John W. Furst, Los Realejos, S/C Tenerife, Spain. Unauthorized use is prohibited by national and international law.
Our websites also frequently reference trademarks of third parties.
Our web site contains links to other related Web sites. We select those Web sites carefully, but we cannot monitor those Web sites constantly and therefore cannot be held responsible for their content. You leave our Web site at your own risk.
We believe that comments are a valuable part of a blog. Therefore, comments are open on most posts. Don't abuse it.
- Relevant comments that add a different point of view to the conversation will be published!
- By submitting a comment you agree that your submission, including personal identifiable information (email address, IP address, …) are stored on our servers.
- We prefer links to blogs with identifiable—real—authors. Commercial blogs are okay as long as they provide unique quality content which is related to our blog, a good user experience, and as long as monetization is not the main purpose (e.g. aggressive positioning of Google AdSense Ads™).
- The administrators of this weblog decide in their sole discretion whether a comment will be published, not published.
- We do not tolerate comment spam. E.g., comments submitted by SEO agencies in Asia for clients in the western world. Usually with anonymous email addresses and links to corporate/business homepages, sales pages, etc.
- In case of potential comment spam we reserve the right to report possible incidents and its associated data—email address, URLs, IP-address, comment, name— to reputable services which are involved in fighting spam, e.g. to Askimet, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Google webspam team, etc. We also may contact the website owner who is promoted that way.
The Weblog operator decides at its sole discretion about publishing, editing, deleting on-page comments, or changing our follow/nofollow policy at any time. In some cases we may shorten the comment to better highlight your point.
Email Notifications: By posting a comment or trackback to any of our sites you implicitly agree that we may send you automatic and manual response concerning your comment or trackback. No other types of emails will be sent.
If you subscribe to receive following comments by email, be advised that such emails might contain (to our disliking) commercial or inappropriate text written by other users. We try to filter spam, but cannot guarantee that we catch every single such message. Each email provides a mechanism for unsubscribing.
Copyright of your comment remains with you. By submitting content to this weblog as comment, trackback, pingback, or other technical means you grant us a non-revocable Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (↑).
You should assume that the authors of this website have an affiliate relationship or other material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. They may be paid to write articles and reviews, and also get compensated when you purchase from a provider. Always perform due diligence before buying any goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline in a store.
However the authors of this website write primarily for the benefit of their readers. We only recommend products and services we believe are of high quality, value and will be of advantage to you in some way; We might warn our readers from bad products and services as well.
The information contained on this websites is for general information which might not be applicable in your particular situation.
John W. Furst is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to <amazon.com>.
John W. Furst is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.à r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to <Amazon.co.uk>.
12.1. General Disclaimer
FCON21 hase exercised all possible care in the preparation of this web site. However, the content of the web site is not guaranteed.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, FOR ANY INJURY OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED OR INCURRED BY REASON OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE.
WE SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT CURRENTLY IS, HAS BEEN OR WILL BE MADE PUBLIC BY A THIRD PARTY AT ANY THIRD PARTY "URI" THAT WE LINK TO OR REFER TO ON THIS WEB SITE. EXAMPLES FOR CONTENT ARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS, ARTWORK, AUDIO- AND VIDEO-CONTENT, INTERACTIVE MEDIA, ETC. THE LIST MIGHT NOT BE COMPLETE.
We reserve the right to alter or remove any or all information on this web site without prior notice.
Any earnings, income statements or income examples are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance your business will do as well. You must accept the risk of not doing as well.
Whenever we attribute income figures to an individual or business, those persons or businesses have indeed earned that amount. Any and all claims or representations, as to income earnings on this Web site, are not to be considered as average earnings. There cannot be assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your future success or results.
Income and monetary results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, since we do not know your background, your work ethic, or business skills or practices. THEREFORE WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR IMPLY THAT YOU WILL EARN AS WELL, GET RICH, OR MAKE MONEY AT ALL. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE YOU WILL DO AS WELL. YOU MUST ACCEPT THE RISK OF NOT DOING AS WELL, AS DEMONSTRATED ON OUR WEB SITE(S). Due to the risk of doing any business, including internet business, this is not suitable for everyone.
Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, services and Web sites, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience significant losses, or make no money at all.
All our products and services are for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek advice of qualified professionals before acting on this or any information. Check with your accountant, lawyer, or any other related professional advisor.
You as a user of our information, services, and products accept the sole liability for all of your business decisions based on our information. You ought to do your own due diligence when it comes to making decisions, and have all information independently verified by your own qualified professionals, before you are reaching a business decision.
All disclosures and disclaimers made herein or on our Web sites(s), apply equally to any offers, prizes, or incentives, that may be made by us.
YOU AGREE THAT WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR BUSINESS DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY US, OR OUR INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS.
Copyright Infringement Notification
You can file a copyright infringement notification with FCON21 by sending written communication that includes essentially the following (ask your lawyer or check Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm those formal requirements):
- A digital or physical signature of a person who is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose work is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of all copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Location of the material that is claimed to be infringing. The best way is to send a list of URL(s) via email. You can contact us easily.
- You need to provide contact information at which we may contact the complaining party. Preferably telephone number and email address and a mailing address.
- A statement that the complaining party has good reasons to belief the use of the work in this case has not been authorized by the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who falsely misrepresents that work is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Do not make false claims! The information provided in your legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
We reserve the right to alter or remove any or all information on this web site without prior notice.
Your team at
Los Realejos, 2011-05-04